top of page

To make a referral, please fill out the referral form provided below. Alternatively, you can download the form here and send it to us via email at

Child / young person referral

Is the pupil registered with social services?
Does the child/young person…
know and understand about the referral that is being made? 
have any Special Educational Needs? 

work with any other agency: CAMHS / YOT / Young Carers / Other­­­

Has a parent/carer/ Social Worker been notified about the referral that is being made?

Referral authorised by:

Thank you for your message.

bottom of page